Accelerate web design and development
- Excellent video authoring solution for professional video editors
- Fully compatible with other Adobe tools
- Supports the newest technology: Blu-Ray, digital tapeless cameras
- Work natively with a huge number of video formats
- Complex for beginners
Adobe Fireworks CS6 is an image editor focused mainly on graphics and images for the web – including website design and web app coding.
The complete set of tools included in Adobe Fireworks helps you design and create pretty much any element that could be used on the web, from a simple button to a complex website layout.
Plus, the new version has extended its boundaries beyond the computer web browser, and lets you work for other devices as well, such as kiosks and smartphones.
Adobe Fireworks CS6 corrects more than 60 bugs from the previous version, thanks to user feedback, and also has improved start-up time. The new version includes also a bunch of new templates that help you get started with all sorts of projects.
Naturally, Adobe Fireworks works in perfect harmony with other Adobe apps, which means you can import and edit Photoshop or Illustrator images, or copy and paste objects from Dreamweaver .
Despite being considered a minor app in the Adobe suite, Adobe Fireworks CS5 remains a helpful complement to create graphically spotless websites and online apps.
- Clean CSS code extraction from designs and web pages - Save time and preserve your design's integrity by cleanly extracting CSS elements and values (such as color, font, gradient, and corner radius) using the new CSS Properties panel. Once you have the code, copy and paste it directly into Adobe Dreamweaver® CS6 software or other HTML editors. Improved CSS support - Extract CSS code with the Properties panel and create CSS sprites from design comps. Mock up complete web pages and export layouts with external style sheets in one step. New jQuery Mobile theme skinning support - Create, modify, or update jQuery themes for mobile websites and apps, including CSS sprite images. Quicker access to color -Quickly switch between solid, gradient, and pattern color effects. Apply opacity control separately to Fill and Stroke dialog boxes to achieve better control and precision. Change colors more quickly with the improved color swatch. Improved performance - Work smarter in a responsive environment with faster redraw in Mac OS. Improved memory management supports files up to four times larger on 64-bit Windows® systems. API access - Access the API to generate extensions. Benefit from community-driven extensions.